I needed a streamlined way to collect all the baking instructions for the things in my online shop, so here it is! Let me know if you have any questions.
Take + Bake Scones Baking Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Remove scones from freezer and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Brush tops of scones with milk, cream, or butter for a nice shiny crust (optional).
- Bake scones for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Take + Bake Cinnamon Rolls Baking Instructions
- The night prior to baking, place the cinnamon rolls next together into a baking pan, cover tightly with foil and store at cool room temperature overnight (around 8 hours). Place the cream cheese frosting at room temperature to thaw.
- The next morning, preheat the oven to 350F.
- Bake, still covered, until cinnamon rolls are puffed and firm but pale, about 30-40 minutes. (If using darker pans, check on the cinnamon rolls after 25 minutes.)
- Remove the foil and continue baking until lightly browned, about 10-15 minutes more.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting and serve immediately.